I just watched the latest Avengers preview, and I couldn’t help but think to myself, THIS IS DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS! After you look at this, you’ll start seeing Dungeons and Dragons everywhere… Check it out…
- Hulk = Barbarian (Striker)…could possibly make him 1/2 Orc or Goliath
- Hawkeye = Ranger (Striker/Controller)
- Thor = Storm Warpriest (Leader)
- Captain America = Brawler Fighter (Defender, I mean come on, he’s the only guy with a shield…)
- Black Widow = Rogue Thief (Striker)
- Iron Man = Sorcerer (Controller)… could possibly make him Warforged
This game is more fun for some movies than others. I remember extended discussions about topics like this after watching the Lord of the Rings debating classes and the levels of the characters and enemies. For example, the heroes all have to be high level, and the Uruk Hai have to be mostly level one noobs right? I mean, they were recently born/grown and all… not much time for experience. And how else can you explain how it takes literally dozens of them to take down a single main character? But I digress…
Anyways, enjoy the preview!
Do you think the classes I listed should be different?
Provide your own list below!